Our latest newsletter is now available online (and has been sent to all parents via ParentMail).
Our first newsletter for this year includes:
- Information on how you can keep up todate with events and news from within school. Please sign up for our year group blogs or find our schools on Facebook.
- Parent governor: we're looking for a new parent governor and would welcome nominations. Please see the attached letter.
- Volunteers: children and staff benefit greatly from having volunteers in school. We offer a full induction and training for those who are interested and able to commit to support regularly . If you are interested then please complete this form: CLICK HERE.
- Parents' Forum: we'd like to invite parents to our Parents' Forum so that we can further improve our schools.
- Dates! We've lots of exciting opportuntities planned for our children, ranging from trips to the theatre, a residential and weekly whole class music tuition. We have included dates for the Autumn term. Please remember that you can find dates for the whole year online.
- Parents' workshops: we've planned a series of monthly workshops for parents. Over the year we will be running workshops on a range of areas including: supporting oracy and early language, reading, healthy friendships and online safety. You can find dates for the Autumn term attached. Please can I draw parents' attention to the online safety workshop on the 18th January 2022? This will be useful as I suspect the children will have lots of new technology for Christmas!
- Online safety: we've included top tips for the new year as we help our children stay safe online.
Finally, after the success of our Tea and Tissues for our parents in Early Years, we would like to run a second coffee morning for parents of children in Year 3. Mrs. Lee and I hope to see you, after morning drop off, next Monday (the 13th) in the Junior school hall from 9:00 a.m..
Many thanks for your continued support for the staff, children and each other.