Our latest newsletter is now available online (and has been sent to all parents via ParentMail).
The final newsletter of the Spring term includes:
- A reminder about the email@example.com e-mail as we'll continue to provide test and trace service during the first 6 days of the Easter break;
- Information about our rescheduled parents' evenings.
- Summary and next steps following our recent parents' questionnaire;
- Information about two events for the first week back: a Positive Parenting course and a Virtual Coffee Morning;
- Information about our new Facebook page which we are trialling. You can find us by searching for All Saints' CE Federation.
- An update on the building and grounds improvements being planned and undertaken at both schools.
I hope that you and your family enjoy a restful Easter break. Please do keep in touch via the firstname.lastname@example.org email if your child feels unwell.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child/ren back to school when we reopen on Monday 19th April, following the same staggered arrival times.
Many thanks for your continued support for the staff, children and each other.