I hope this message finds you safe and well.
Our latest newsletter is now available online and accessible via our website.
Our latest newsletter includes:
- COVID update: please continue to use the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address if you have any concerns or would like to inform us of an absence.
- Dates! We've lots of exciting opportuntities planned for our children including Christmas discos and dates for all of our planned Christmas celebrations. We have included dates for the Autumn term and also shared a new date for the Queen's Jubilee holiday. Please remember that you can find dates for the whole year online.
- Parents' workshop: this month our monthly workshop for parents is focusing on how we can support healthy friendships. Please can I draw parents' attention to the online safety workshop on the 18th January 2022?
- Nursery survey: we're looking forward to the building work starting in the spare teaching block at our Infant school. We're wondering whether these facilities could be used during the school day to run a teacher led nursery for children aged 3 – 4 years. We have no plans in place for this currently, but it would be useful to see if there would be interest in us exploring the possibility of establishing a teacher led nursery at All Saints’. Could parents please complete the short survey? https://forms.office.com/r/C9BP8ENncB
- Governors: our recent recruitment has resulted in our school welcoming not one but three new governors.
- Online safety: we've included top tips from the National Online Safety Centre (see attached).
- Admissions: Derbyshire admissions has opened for applications for children to join our Reception classes and for children moving to Year 3. Please can parents of children in Year 2 look out for some further dates this term. We'd like to our Year 2 parents to All Saints' CE Junior before Christmas so you can visit our school.
Many thanks for your continued support for the staff, children and each other.