Our latest newsletter is now available online. It includes:
- Details of our new value which we are considering in Collective Worship: forgiveness (see the attached resource to support this at home);
- Details of a new information booklet which explains how we support our children with additional need(s);
- Reminder to look out for our Parents' Evenings slips which will be sent soon.
- Opportunity to review the books and materials we will be using to teach Relationship and Sex Education;
- Positive actions we have taken since our latest questionnaire and Parents' Forum to support friendship and address any fall outs/disagreements.
- Information provided by Derbyshire County Council regarding coronavirus.
- Opportunity to contribute to the retirement present for Mrs. Cannell, who will be retiring in late May.
- Details of our new contact details for parents if you have concerns.