All of the staff and our governors reviewed the school's vision and aims in September 2018. We looked at the school's original founding documents from 1874 to consider why we're here and how we should live.
Our vision is focused on: family, faith, flourish
Our school aims to:
Inspire kindness, realise potential, value all
Our vision of family, faith and flourish is supported in Biblical text:
"God gave you that gift...Now let it flourish, as a small flame grows into a fire"
Timothy 1: 5-7 (International Children's Bible)
Our school Ethos states how we will achieve our vision and aims:
Our school aims to provide high quality education within a caring environment, rooted in Christian belief, values and practice.
We are All Saints!
What are our values?
In addition to the Fundamental British Values of:
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect
- The rule of law
The school promotes Christian values of:
What are our aims and ethos? How can we do this?
- We build children’s confidence, valuing what everyone can do.
- We foster a love of learning, express ourselves imaginatively and celebrate successes and achievements.
- We ensure that children feel safe and secure in school and know how to keep themselves healthy and active.
- We show respect and consideration for everyone.
- We work together with parents, carers and the community.
- We widen children’s horizons so that they understand their place in our community, our church, our country and our world.
- We explore and experience the faith of our Christian community and seek an understanding of other cultures and belief systems.
- We encourage pride in the world around us and love of our wonderful world.